Thread: we need to ban all talk of democracy on dhp...

because it's a form of government that doesn't exist anywhere on this planet today. the first prerequisite to a democracy is sovereignty, something no people nor nation has when the only arguably sovereign entities left are the privately owned international corporations that are at the helm of global activity with no accountability to anyone. their unfathomably astronomical accumulation of wealth would not have been possible without prevailing fascism in all its forms over the entire world. these giant corporations have defied and destroyed economic fundamentals, their interests are so secured that they have mastered the physics of time and space, but in doing so, these same people who are fixated on the purely material realm are incapable of transcending the time and space that they spent all their lives controlling(what you control also controls you), in a way i feel sorry for all the fascist leaders of the world because they have lost everything that makes life worth living... and i feel even more sorry for the peoples and cultures who have also lost their collective souls in sacrifice for achieving such fascism. now, thinking of the planet's future, there's nothing we can do to change it, whatever happens will happen on its own. and for things to get "better" things will have to get "worse, much worse, actually the worst you can imagine" as history will prove. revolution? please! war with the majority of the world involved? maybe, nuclear annihilation of fascist constructs and institutions with devistating loss of life? a little more plausible. President Bush may just be on the right track, little does he know...

ps I just hope NYC doesn't get hurt along the way [img]smile.gif[/img]

i think we should vote; most votes wins!

Originally posted by jurren:
    incorrect, you shouldn't vote unless you have time to waste, your vote most likely does not get accounted for or even if it did there is no difference among those on the ballot you vote for, both republicans and democrats are corporate puppets that would not have been "elected" without selling out to the greater interests in the first place

Originally posted by Tenyu:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jurren:
    incorrect, you shouldn't vote unless you have time to waste, your vote most likely does not get accounted for or even if it did there is no difference among those on the ballot you vote for, both republicans and democrats are corporate puppets that would not have been "elected" without selling out to the greater interests in the first place</font>[/QUOTE]You're being rather "un-democratic" regarding your rebuttal. The key to a good discussion is letting people respond to your initial post without the fear of being told how they should have responded or thought about it.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Originally posted by JMJ:
    You're being rather "un-democratic" regarding your rebuttal. The key to a good discussion is letting people respond to your initial post without the fear of being told how they should have responded or thought about it.....JMJ
    i disagreed with him, what do you mean?

mdpm99 Guest

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
    You're being rather "un-democratic" regarding your rebuttal. The key to a good discussion is letting people respond to your initial post without the fear of being told how they should have responded or thought about it.....JMJ
    i disagreed with him, what do you mean?</font>[/QUOTE]Democracy is a great thing. The key is to practice it faithfully.

d

Originally posted by david mancuso:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tenyu:
    i disagreed with him, what do you mean?</font>[/QUOTE]Democracy is a great thing. The key is to practice it faithfully.

d
    </font>[/QUOTE][img]smokin.gif[/img]

i disagreed with him, what do you mean?</font>[/QUOTE]jmj..ya hit him with too much concept
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

tenyu...you do have interesting points
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

i disagreed with him, what do you mean?</font>[/QUOTE]You basically told him he was wrong and shouldn't vote. Why would anybody else want to respond?? It's certainly OK to disagree with somebody, but just because you feel a certain way doesn't make someone else's opinion any less valid. He responded to YOUR topic and post, which meant that he took the the time to read it, and cared enough about what you said to state his own opinion. If he wants to vote on something, let him vote. Even if you don't believe there's any democracy in this country, or the world, or whatever, just practice a little here. More folks will respond when they see that you are willing to listen to their views. Carry on......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion