Thread: Gay people are.....

people too.I don't care what someone does in the privacy of their own home.I guess I have matured and realized that generalzations get ya no where.

Even though I first thought Mel was trippin on us men,I see her point.It don't feel good when shit is flipped on ya.

you are somebody, too, jamie...don't you forget it... [img]graemlins/remybussi.gif[/img]
    ~formerly Ms. Rickey X~

I'm reallllllll

okay...thread was made...I thought it was all in good fun and humor...but it wasn't? and somebody gay, and got offended by a gay bashing thread? am I on track? who made a gay bashing thread? what shit was flipped?

help!!
    Why can't I change my displayed name back to Ashaki?

Just re-read in the other topic and you will be able to figure it out.If not,pm me and I'll explain...

GEEZ! It was just a joke somebody (straight!) sent me on email that I thought I'd share with you guys. No social commentary was intended.

You guys should know my position by now... Any statement that begins with "Such-and-such group is..." ends in fallacy. It ain't no thing -- bashing or otherwise.

For the record: I think men are wonderful as a whole. I love being around them when they're just being guys and I've been fortunate to have been able to experience that, maybe a little more than the average chick. Men and women are different and I say viva la difference! You won't catch me orientation bashing either. Live and let live.

IT WAS JUST A JOKE... GEEZ!!! [img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]

[ April 17, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Wild i ]

Gay Bashing ain't cool, Life is hard enough trying to not choke the s**t out total strangers.

Mel,ya taking it the wrong way hun.It's ok.I have no issues,cause I know I am a freak and am very secure in my sexuality.

Originally posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY:
    Gay Bashing ain't cool, Life is hard enough trying to not choke the s**t out total strangers.
    damn...
    ~formerly Ms. Rickey X~

Originally posted by JAMIE 3:26:
    Mel,ya taking it the wrong way hun.It's ok.I have no issues,cause I know I am a freak and am very secure in my sexuality.
    Okay, okay...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side, you freak!! [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

What the hell were you thinking? [img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

[ April 17, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Wild i ]