Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Zimmerman police report

Quote Originally Posted by fred da warrior View Post
    You can deservedly kick Jesse Sr. around for a lot of things but I know you have seen him (along with Michael Pfleger) getting arrested protesting those gun shops in Dolton and in NW Indiana......but if just marching up and down the street was the answer, the problem would be solved already.
    I never said anything about marching, praying, etc. Just an appearance would let folks know you are aware. Wasn't referring to Jesse Sr, he's not an elected official.
    When you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble baby, you're in trouble. Carlito's Way

Quote Originally Posted by TAB. View Post
    I never said anything about marching, praying, etc. Just an appearance would let folks know you are aware. Wasn't referring to Jesse Sr, he's not an elected official.
    you didn't say elected official

Quote Originally Posted by mhd View Post
    you didn't say elected official
    Actually I did mention Bobby Rush,all along. I guess the term politicos for me, means Elected official.

Englewod, Chatham and Grand Crossing are the very heart of his district. It's the new 'low end'.
    When you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble baby, you're in trouble. Carlito's Way