Thread: Rest in peace MCA of the Beastie Boys.....

Rest in peace MCA of the Beastie Boys.....

Hold it now, Hold it now, Hold it now, Hold it now........!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/04/beasti...am-yauch-dead/
    "You can master any situation if you can master yourself."
    --TD Jakes

DAYUM!!!!

One lonely Beastie I be.
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
    Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
    Hosted by Moo.

Oh wow! RIP.

oh what the..that cancer is a real fuckin cunt

Yes, RIP.

Cat wasn't old. Man.
    Just Bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    Really sad news. So much childhood right there.
    Ditto.
    'Sugar' and 'Pressure'; Two Things You Should Avoid At All Costs

RIP
    Website - www.clubflipside.com | Beatport - http://dj.beatport.com/#/daver | Resident Advisor - www.residentadvisor.net/dj/daverussell |
    Podcast - www.daverussell.podomatic.com | YouTube - www.youtube.com/daveruss66 | Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveruss66

"I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda ..." today, is likely the result of saying "F### it" yesterday

I have had the opportunity to meet the whole crew in my MTV days! MCA may your spirit remain in our hearts! RIP!
    The art of Creative movement is my constant flow "Can You Dig It". Ras.Anthony.

Sad news indeed. R.I.P. Soul brotha MCA
    This music was made for stompin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    Really sad news. So much childhood right there.

Me too! Got to see them live on the Check Your Head tour - they were amazing. RIP.

A lot of fun records, and a good guy. Means a lot to me. Rest in peace, Adam. :(
    Oh, I know very well how I got my name

Awesome shelter - http://spcasuncoast.org

Beastie Boys on David Letterman ... intro taped on the street!
    I'm just the bartender. Hating me won't make you pretty, thinner or get you served any faster!

Notice when the legend Marshall Jefferson drops knowledge on the P, the clowns aka bedroom DJs go silent!

Every time I sell a bottle of Cristal, a duppy bat kicks a bedroom DJ in the head.

"If you're a BLACK GIRL CHILD with brown/black skin & African hair, then the MOST prejudice & hate U experienced in life came from BLACKS." -- Kola Boof

Rest in peace to MCA, Though i never respected the Beestie Boys(Because i'm a cat who is about rhymes, Not about novelty and nonsense), The Beestie Boys used to have some very hard beats, Infact, One of the Beestie Boys was co-producer for L's plate, 'I need a beat', by LL Cool J in 1985(Rick Rubin was the other Co-Producer), Ras Anthoney, Was Hurricane down with the Beestie Boys when you met them on MTV during the late 80's/90's, Or was Hurricane down with the Afro's at that time during the early 90's, My man, Ras Anthoney, Hurrincane used to be security for Run-DMC during the mid 90's, Before Russell Simmons put Hurricane

Down as the Dj for the Beestie Boys in 1986, My man, Ras Anthoney, Hurricane was also down with the Hollis Crew(Which used to be a stickup kid crew from Hollis,Queens during the 70's, Though, The Hollis Crew served as security for Run-DMC during the 80's too(On Occassions, My man/LOL), Infact, Hurricane was down with the mad static between The Hollis Crew vs The Brooklyn Zoo(Which was the Original 50 cent from Fort Green Projects in Brooklyn's stickup kid crew

During the 80's), Ras Anthoney, One of 50 Cent's crew tried to snatch Jay's(Jam-Master-Jay), Ice(Gold Chain), Off of Jay's neck, But, Jay snuffed the cat mad lovely in his fronts, Which started a battle in regards to mad static and the knuckle-game at the Latin Quarters in Manhattan in 1987, My man/LOL, Ras Anthoney, Paradise who was down with X-Clan during the late 80's to early 90's, Stated in a interivew that the static between The Hollis Crew vs The Brooklyn Zoo lasted for 2 hours,

Before someone pulled a piece of steel and let off a few clips in the Latin Quarters, Though, Nobody was hurt(Well, Nobody was shot, My man/LOL), Hurricane was down with that static at the Latin Quarters(Since Hurricane was Jay's man, Hurricane was not letting that nonsense take place regarding a cat runnin up on his man trying to lift Jay's ice without no steel being drawn too, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes