Thread: good-bye

i've decided to leave cuz there's too much hating going on here.

peace and love to all.
    take care.

Originally posted by statuskuo:

peace and love to all.
    take care.
    can i have your star membership :D

peace and love to all.
    take care.
    What does this mean for me? [img]graemlins/mecry.gif[/img]
    It ain't how much you know, it's what you do with what you do know!

REPLY A:

get da F outta here....I hope you are true to your words and not like some fakers who post this type of bullshit and then you see them all over the board popping stuff....

REPLY B:

Please don't leave, we value your input, don't let others get you upset....without you DHP would not go on...mattere of fact, I cannot go on without you, please stay....oh, the pain, the pain....

....hahahahaha
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

For security reasons (this message board was compromised early last year by persons unknown) anyone posting that they are leaving will have their account disabled. If they want to return all they have to do is send me an email requesting that the account be enabled again.

[img]graemlins/grinyes.gif[/img] ;)

-G
    (\\_/) <br />(O.o) <br />(&gt; &lt;) \"Swim at your own risk\"

hey G, you should just delete his account for the heck of it. no justification necessary.

let me have a go at your records before you burn them

Originally posted by eleeut:
    hey G, you should just delete his account for the heck of it. no justification necessary.
    As you wish...

too late, moooooo.

Originally posted by Gman:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by eleeut:
    As you wish...</font>[/QUOTE]make sure you get all of his various pseudonyms - thanks in advance.

SIKE!

eat me.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by eleeut:
    As you wish...</font>[/QUOTE]Playing God again? Huh,"G"man? [img]hail.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.myspace.com/wmj3\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.myspace.com/wmj3</a>

Originally posted by liL Ray:
    REPLY A:

get da F outta here....I hope you are true to your words and not like some fakers who post this type of bullshit and then you see them all over the board popping stuff....

REPLY B:

Please don't leave, we value your input, don't let others get you upset....without you DHP would not go on...mattere of fact, I cannot go on without you, please stay....oh, the pain, the pain....

....hahahahaha
    THE CRY WOLF COOKIE SYNDROME
    has struck again

see ya snufus
    da-ga-doo gat
    da-ga-doo gat gat!
    HARD MOD BX 4 A SOLID KICK DRUM & SYNTH RYTHM = OTHERWORLDY

Originally posted by Ron paizley:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:
    REPLY A:get da F outta here....I hope you are true to your words and not like some fakers who post this type of bullshit and then you see them all over the board popping stuff....
    REPLY B:Please don't leave, we value your input, don't let others get you upset....without you DHP would not go on...mattere of fact, I cannot go on without you, please stay....oh, the pain, the pain........hahahahaha
    THE CRY WOLF COOKIE SYNDROME has struck againsee ya snufus
    da-ga-doo gat da-ga-doo gat gat!
    </font>[/QUOTE]yay!
    hi, you just don't get it, ronnie.
    which pre-school are you at right now?

For security reasons (this message board was compromised early last year by persons unknown) anyone posting that they are leaving will have their account disabled. If they want to return all they have to do is send me an email requesting that the account be enabled again.

-G
    I'm curious. How do you determine who gets banned from the board? What makes one person's post more offensive than another? How do you know a person is using an alias? I read a thread recently where you called someone out for being a poster under an alias. I guess I've never been on a message board where someone was actually banned and banned successfully. Any answers?
    And now

Originally posted by 6 23:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gman:

-G
    I'm curious. How do you determine who gets banned from the board? What makes one person's post more offensive than another? How do you know a person is using an alias? I read a thread recently where you called someone out for being a poster under an alias. I guess I've never been on a message board where someone was actually banned and banned successfully. Any answers?</font>[/QUOTE]I suppose its just account mgt. -the way you
    identify others on a computer is by the number the op sys assigns, like 00.52.153 (more numbers)
    probably how hackers get caught. the same way your isp provider can track your downloads and stuff. Im sure someone leaving the board possibly saves bandwith or something too -maybe?
    _ _ Time_Time_time _ _<br /><br /><a href=\"mailto:ja_nnelson@sbcglobal.net\">ja_nnelso n@sbcglobal.net</a>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gman:

-G
    I'm curious. How do you determine who gets banned from the board? What makes one person's post more offensive than another? How do you know a person is using an alias? I read a thread recently where you called someone out for being a poster under an alias. I guess I've never been on a message board where someone was actually banned and banned successfully. Any answers?</font>[/QUOTE]See top of page for posting guidelines.. Violate the rules and you get a warning. 2nd time banned.But using an alias doesnt get you back in. 2 people tried this recently. By the way..this post in its entirety was a spoof in case ou didnt know. Except this part of course

I follow some of what's going on. I know the goodbye thing was a joke.
    I read the rules and regulations .. I think it'd be hard to enforce some of the rules without having some people feel you were harsher on them than others. I guess it's at the moderator's discretion ultimately. Next question - Don't know much about computers but if someone re-joined using a different computer than the one they used to join, wouldn't that computer have a different isp address and different whatever other info you use to identify people?

[ March 06, 2003, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: 6 23 ]
    And now

flypitcher Guest

If you are on a dial-up connection your ip number changes every time you log on.

I read the rules and regulations .. I think it'd be hard to enforce some of the rules without having some people feel you were harsher on them than others. I guess it's at the moderator's discretion ultimately. Next question - Don't know much about computers but if someone re-joined using a different computer than the one they used to join, wouldn't that computer have a different isp address and different whatever other info you use to identify people?
    It is at the moderators discretion.
    It's not nessacarily the computer, if you use a service provider the IP will come from them.
    Don't really want to go into too much though. But there are means, ZIP!

peace and love to all.
    take care.
    Yeah, Right!!!
    andrea
    LA Woman

Be like Water my Friend...Bruce Lee

Things are not always going to be fair. It is impossible. We don't read all the posts. Members should take some responsiblity in keeping other members in line. As a general rule though if you are causing us additional time in having to moderate the board then you are at the top of the list for a timeout.

As far as indentifying people, what usually gives them away is their writing style and getting into arguments with the same people.

-Gerard