Thread: My Apologies

Allright seeing how things went I apologize for posting that picture, honestly I should not have done it.

[ August 28, 2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Javier Drada ]

Dude, someone sent that same pic on my site and it was chaos! That pic is just nasty. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Javier Drada:
    Allright seeing how things went I apologize for posting that picture. I just don't get it. That thread was already getting bad and it just kept going. I'm going to take a little vaca from the board and let the vultures have it. You are right though and honestly I should not have done it.

G-man & DHP Headz, Sorry...
    dude who cares! hahaha

[ August 28, 2003, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: YUJI-SAN ]

Saved as Background [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.funkjunk.notlong.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.funkjunk.notlong.com</a>

posting that picture
    Oooohh picture, what was it of ?

That "f u c k" thing has been knocking around for years without the flash animation. Monty Python

[ August 28, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Martin Red ]

Allright seeing how things went I apologize for posting that picture. I just don't get it. That thread was already getting bad and it just kept going. I'm going to take a little vaca from the board and let the vultures have it. You are right though and honestly I should not have done it.

My version of an apology:

" I Apologize for posting the picture". &lt;---- Note the period

-G [img]smile.gif[/img]
    (\\_/) <br />(O.o) <br />(&gt; &lt;) \"Swim at your own risk\"

Originally posted by YUJI-SAN:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Javier Drada:

dude who cares! hahaha </font>[/QUOTE]no shit. dude, there is no need for a freaking announcement that you are leaving or that you needed a break from this board(i never understood why people continue to do this on message boards). you posted a sick pic. some of us, like myself, called you out because we thought it was in bad taste for the DHP and you apologized. big freaking deal. end of story. move on. just use better judgement in the future, that's all.
    me vale madre.

Originally posted by JoeB:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YUJI-SAN:

dude who cares! hahaha </font>[/QUOTE]no shit. dude, there is no need for a freaking announcement that you are leaving or that you needed a break from this board(i never understood why people continue to do this on message boards). you posted a sick pic. some of us, like myself, called you out because we thought it was in bad taste for the DHP and you apologized. big freaking deal. end of story. move on. just use better judgement in the future, that's all. </font>[/QUOTE]It's not the picture thing it's how you went off and called me a ****ing idiot...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JoeB:

dude who cares! hahaha </font>[/QUOTE]no shit. dude, there is no need for a freaking announcement that you are leaving or that you needed a break from this board(i never understood why people continue to do this on message boards). you posted a sick pic. some of us, like myself, called you out because we thought it was in bad taste for the DHP and you apologized. big freaking deal. end of story. move on. just use better judgement in the future, that's all. </font>[/QUOTE]It's not the picture thing it's how you went off and called me a ****ing idiot... </font>[/QUOTE]The ****ing idiot comment was just as bad as the picture in my book. ;)

-G
    (\\_/) <br />(O.o) <br />(&gt; &lt;) \"Swim at your own risk\"

Originally posted by Gman:

dude who cares! hahaha </font>[/QUOTE]no shit. dude, there is no need for a freaking announcement that you are leaving or that you needed a break from this board(i never understood why people continue to do this on message boards). you posted a sick pic. some of us, like myself, called you out because we thought it was in bad taste for the DHP and you apologized. big freaking deal. end of story. move on. just use better judgement in the future, that's all. </font>[/QUOTE]It's not the picture thing it's how you went off and called me a ****ing idiot... </font>[/QUOTE]The ****ing idiot comment was just as bad as the picture in my book. ;)

-G
    </font>[/QUOTE]word!

Originally posted by Gman:

-G
    </font>[/QUOTE]yeah, i realized that after the fact. my apologies on that. and you are right Gman, it was definitely just as wrong, if not worse.
    me vale madre.

Originally posted by JoeB:
    yeah, i realized that after the fact. my apologies on that. and you are right Gman, it was definitely just as wrong, if not worse.
    Allright bro so we cool... I will refrain from posting picks like that again... Peace, Out...

[img]graemlins/acclaim.gif[/img]

yeah, i realized that after the fact. my apologies on that. and you are right Gman, it was definitely just as wrong, if not worse.
    Allright bro so we cool... I will refrain from posting picks like that again... Peace, Out...

</font>[/QUOTE]Dammit!!!!! What the hell was the picture of before we "move on"? Whatever it was it can be as bad as the picture of...well...let's just say today a friend sent me the sickest scat picture I have ever seen in my life! And I am not some week stomached wussy either.
    [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Walter Jones:

</font>[/QUOTE]Dammit!!!!! What the hell was the picture of before we "move on"? Whatever it was it can be as bad as the picture of...well...let's just say today a friend sent me the sickest scat picture I have ever seen in my life! And I am not some week stomached wussy either.
    [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]You asked for it....

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

Don't shoot the messenger. Bon apetit.....JMJ [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

I have been checking out the postings for the past few days in response to my thread and other threads (2) related to it. I feel like Urkel "DID I DO THAT..." because there has been such a unexpected fallout... We are all adults, why should any apologize. REALLY? It may have been bogus, but so what... Move on. Personally, I think the name calling is worst not just on this topic, but any topic... If you don't agree with someone at least be respectful.

[ August 29, 2003, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: BHouse ]
    I dreamed of Revelry and found Revelry.

right , I understand now, it's rotten.com

rotten by name

That site has always been ****ing sick, if you want to see that shit become a medical student [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

It is still not as bad as the scat picture that a friend E-mailed me yesterday(and no I am not into that shit). If I posted the link here,some people on the board would fly all the way down here to Louisiana,find out where I live and kick my ass,it is that sick. Believe me,it is the sickest picture I have ever seen and almost made me sick(and I have a strong stomach). Peace.

@walter...
    what is a 'scat' picture?

@javier...
    now i'm scared to push too hard. you'll be getting a bill from my therapist.
    peace!

[ August 29, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: square root ]

Originally posted by square root:
    @walter...
    what is a 'scat' picture?

@javier...
    now i'm scared to push too hard. you'll be getting a bill from my therapist.
    peace!
    It is a sexual fetish to sh*t. Ask Sammyrock,he knows all about it. ;)