Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your feelings when.....

What are your feelings when you run into an Ex-Lover unexpectedly?

R-R
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

"MARINES Listen Intently for the sounds of
    CHAOS, not in hopes of hearing them
    but to help rid the world of them"

Shhhh!!!! You weren't supposed to tell [img]graemlins/spanka.gif[/img]
    You're like a dull knife that just ain't cuttin' ! You're just talkin alot, AND SAYIN NOTHIN' !!! --JB

That's always a tough one, and I'm glad it doesn't happen often. Definitely a little unsettling, regardless of the situation.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Originally posted by JMJ:
    That's always a tough one, and I'm glad it doesn't happen often. Definitely a little unsettling, regardless of the situation.....JMJ
    Man that *hit Sucks just ruined my *uckin night.

[img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]

R-R
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

Originally posted by whyteout:
    Shhhh!!!! You weren't supposed to tell [img]graemlins/spanka.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

Originally posted by RonnieRon:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
    Man that *hit Sucks just ruined my *uckin night.

[img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]

R-R
    </font>[/QUOTE]Once I'm done with somebody, that's it. No regrets usually, so it's not like feelings are involved if I should accidently run into them somewhere, at least on my part. Sometimes I just wish I'd never see them again anywhere.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html

i usually just just say a quick hello and then jet (either leave or the other side of the room). it's not about left over feelings or anything it's just that i hate the whole fake "what have you been up to" and "you look great" type of shit.

I happened to be going into the grocery store and she was coming out. as luck would have it she saw me and the fake fest began. snoooooooze [img]graemlins/sleep2.gif[/img]

I kept it short and sweet, had to get up outta that situation with the quickness.

R-R
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

R-R
    I don't know cause it hasn't happened, but I'm pretty sure it won't be good.

Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

R-R
    I don't know cause it hasn't happened, but I'm pretty sure it won't be good. </font>[/QUOTE]I hope she doesn't make fun of you.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

R-R
    I don't know cause it hasn't happened, but I'm pretty sure it won't be good. </font>[/QUOTE]I hope she doesn't make fun of you.....JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]She probably will. :(

R-R
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] I run like hell [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]

Whassup Ron.

I guess it depends. If we were just gettin' busy from time-to-time, It's usually not that hard. Now, if I was feelin' her, it's hard.

There was this chick that I used to date when I was younger. We would spend from Friday to Sunday in bed; making love, having heavy debates, wrestling, eating Chinese food, drinking Guiness stout, burning trees and taking naps. I dragged my feet about a commitment and she bolted. What can I say; youth, stupidity... I was playing chess a couple of weeks later on Halsey St. in Newark and I saw her, looking hot as ever, with this dude. She was like, "Hey John. How's it going?" How's it going? There's a red-hot cannonball in my chest, but other than that, I'm just fu.cking wonderful...

Originally posted by upliftdisco365:
    Whassup Ron.

I guess it depends. If we were just gettin' busy from time-to-time, It's usually not that hard. Now, if I was feelin' her, it's hard.

There was this chick that I used to date when I was younger. We would spend from Friday to Sunday in bed; making love, having heavy debates, wrestling, eating Chinese food, drinking Guiness stout, burning trees and taking naps. I dragged my feet about a commitment and she bolted. What can I say; youth, stupidity... I was playing chess a couple of weeks later on Halsey St. in Newark and I saw her, looking hot as ever, with this dude. She was like, "Hey John. How's it going?" How's it going? There's a red-hot cannonball in my chest, but other than that, I'm just fu.cking wonderful...
    Hey John,

I know that feeling....... lol LMAO

We all have to get together again real soon before it gets cold.

R-R
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by upliftdisco365:
    Whassup Ron.

Hey John,

I know that feeling....... lol LMAO

We all have to get together again real soon before it gets cold.

R-R
    </font>[/QUOTE]Definitely, bro. Most definitely.

I was playing chess a couple of weeks later on Halsey St. in Newark and I saw her, looking hot as ever, with this dude. She was like, "Hey John. How's it going?" How's it going? There's a red-hot cannonball in my chest, but other than that, I'm just fu.cking wonderful...
    I would have DROP KiCk her in the back. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] ha ha I'm joking Y'all!

It happened to me the other day and she had 2 kids(none of them mine lol)i tried to ask how she was (just to be nice and show that there is no hard feelings).Even although this relationship ended like 9 years ago i felt shook up for quite a while after i spoke to her and when i was talking to her i didnt half feel anxious!Kinda weird!!
    <a href=\"http://www.housemovement.com/Mixes/Bean6.ram\" target=\"_blank\">my new mix 2005</a>

Originally posted by CG63:
    I was playing chess a couple of weeks later on Halsey St. in Newark and I saw her, looking hot as ever, with this dude. She was like, "Hey John. How's it going?" How's it going? There's a red-hot cannonball in my chest, but other than that, I'm just fu.cking wonderful...
    I would have DROP KiCk her in the back. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] ha ha I'm joking Y'all! </font>[/QUOTE]NO JOKE, I WOULD HAVE KICK HER AZZ [img]mad1.gif[/img]
    "It's About The Music Not The Ego"
    Hit me on AIM @ DJHUTCH3
    www.djhutch.net
    www.facebook.com/djhutch1
    SOULFULDOWNLOADS.COM RE LAUNCH REAL SOON
    mrdjhutch@msn.com
    "Eat the GOD DAMN cake Anna May" -- Ike Turner . . .

Originally posted by DJ HUTCH:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CG63:
    I would have DROP KiCk her in the back. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] ha ha I'm joking Y'all!
    NO JOKE, I WOULD HAVE KICK HER AZZ [img]mad1.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Yo!!!! Y'all are stoopid. lmao.

I am cool with most of my ex's. I try to be cool with my ex-wife but she is a hater.

What up boy..I don't have any ex's..I'm still in love with them all.

Originally posted by richierich:
    What up boy..I don't have any ex's..I'm still in love with them all.
    Just maintain that 50-ft., like the pretty, yellow stalker's copy says... hahaha

Whassup Ron.

snooze you lose....
    Why can't I change my displayed name back to Ashaki?

Originally posted by AshakiMzuri:
    Whassup Ron.

snooze you lose.... </font>[/QUOTE]True dat... My bad... Thanks so much for your tender compassion, Ashaki. Sheesh.

I guess it depends on how things ended. I still run into a couple on my ex's when I go out and we speak and catch up and things are cool. However, there are also a couple that if I do run into them I don't even want them sayin' sh*t to me! [img]AR15firing.gif[/img] Hey that's just how I feel.
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"
    -Comedian Melanie Camacho