Thread: On a Different Note - UEFA Champions predictions?

Tough one to call. i just hope its not real madrid.
    normally i'd go for milan, but I'd like to see inter do it for some reason. [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Originally posted by martino:
    Tough one to call. i just hope its not real madrid.
    normally i'd go for milan, but I'd like to see inter do it for some reason. [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]
    I agree Real again is kind of boring...

Man. U has been surprisingly strong this year, but they've got their hands full with Real.

Too close to call...

Peace
    TAC
    "Do I look like I'm Irish or Scottish to you?"

ajax vs. milan

dutch teams have done surprisingly well against italian sides the past couple of years, but i think ac milan is just a size to big for this ajax team. ajax is a team to watch in the next 2-3 years though [that coming from a certified ajax hater]

real vs. man u

this could go either way, and i guess that as a team real is beter, but the individual class of manchester might be decisive here.

inter vs. valencia

valencia.

juve vs. barca

dunno, haven't really been following juve this year but i think that this one might go to barca, as it's the only price they can win this year, what might give the players a little extra.

basically all of these teams can win, and i don't think you can predict the winner. but i do hope it's neither real nor man u.

jurren