Thread: Incogdo?

Does anyone know this:

http://www.discogs.com/release/33575

i just heard this in my local exchange store, they wanted 75.00, I just couldn't afford it, but what a track. I was after the release year if anyone knows (I didn't think to look!). Apparently it was taken off the shelves, because it didn't fit the market at the time, this sounds like Moodymann from three years ago, but it is Derek May & Carl Craig, and it's a beast.
    Sit tight and listen keenly, while I play for you another brand new musical biscuit

i think the one i have has a sample of babe i want it to be real on one side and the beat goes on by ripple on the other
    im pretty sure
    didnt know it was rare
    to SPREAD LOVE of disco/house, you have to FEED THE FLAME to KEEP THE FIRE BURNING.

the terrible three r's of the dhp message board- race,religion and Regisford
    have mixes on soundcloud under dyscomadness.
    have mixes on podomatic under rishard bournes.
    monday mornings 2-4am
    whpk-88.5fm chicago
    whpk.org
    whpk.org/stream
    773-702-8424

Originally posted by djroc2u:
    i think the one i have has a sample of babe i want it to be real on one side and the beat goes on by ripple on the other
    im pretty sure
    didnt know it was rare
    Dunno the samples, one side is a piano cut up, with those record stopping sounds, like forevernevermore (KDJ), the other side is a slowdown jazzy number. If you got it your lucky, and now a little richer [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sit tight and listen keenly, while I play for you another brand new musical biscuit