Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Death of "House Music" on DHP? Or do DHP need to be revamp?

Please, dont get me wronge, i like visiting this page for its open forums.
    But i truely think that the reason were out of topics and many people here think that house music is dead maybe for the fact of the matter that over 75% of the people here on DHP are Djs who sometimes conflict on other djs ideals, or the same ole'-same ole' best edit or remix or deepest than the last mix that was post mix.
    Sometimes it seems as if theres a clash between Djs. Everyone is so judgemental on everything here its allmost as if there intimidated by one persons post, or even one persons reply.
    Hell, im for one who would say let new jocks get a chance of makeing an impact to the web site!
    Im for one in saying that we should give "MORE" input in every day society! Aids, Kids, Woman issues, Gay issues, whats going on with the world, etc.
    Just a thaught.
    Blue
    "There's nothing in life like knowing once, i've been there."
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

Originally posted by Blue:
    Everyone is so judgemental on everything here its allmost as if there intimidated by one persons post, or even one persons reply.
    Isn't this you being "judgemental"...

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

Get your member status first and maybe we'll take you serious when you have a comment about the DHP and how it's run....

Originally posted by liL Ray:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blue:
    Everyone is so judgemental on everything here its allmost as if there intimidated by one persons post, or even one persons reply.
    Isn't this you being "judgemental"...

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]First off, Im a child of "God", you can keep your member status quote.
    #2,Judgemental...look at yourself first berfore anyone eles.
    Respect.
    Blue
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

IMO to be able to agree and disagree on whether a certain record is hot or not keeps House Music alive. It helps eliminate all the nonsence about every DJ playing the same ole same ole.

U B DA Judge

Originally posted by GROOVE VICTIM:
    IMO to be able to agree and disagree on whether a certain record is hot or not keeps House Music alive. It helps eliminate all the nonsence about every DJ playing the same ole same ole.

U B DA Judge
    Good point!
    Is it me, or do you miss hearing a record for the first time then trying your darnest to find that tune when you cant? lol"
    Blue
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

YAWWWWWWWNNNNNN....another one of these tired beaten into the ground topic.....wake me when it's over.... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

YAWWWWWWWNNNNNN....another one of these tired beaten into the ground topic.....wake me when it's over.... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    Lil Ray, are you really bored, or being apethetic?

Yeah, i jjst woke up from yours.
    How long has it been, 3 weeks?!?!
    Are you still a guest dj?
    Or do you have resedence status?
    Let me know, i will come check you out.
    Respects.
    Blue [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:
    Respects.
    </font>[/QUOTE]maybe if you spelled it correctly, we would get the joke.... ;)

Respects.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe if you were in a club, you wouldnt be so angry!
    Respect.
    Blue
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

Get your member status first and maybe we'll take you serious when you have a comment about the DHP and how it's run....
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] I don't think that your member status should determine the validity of your comments.
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

Respects.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe if you were in a club, you wouldnt be so angry!
    Respect.
    Blue
    </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, that's the reason...happy now? I'll stop here because your mental verbage is weak and it wouldn't be right to take advantage.

Both of yall need to chill. If one thing is bringing down the music and the culture, it's this futile and perpetual negativity and bickering back at one another.

Peace

Originally posted by konbit:
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] I don't think that your member status should determine the validity of your comments. </font>[/QUOTE]I expected this from you, matthew j, flypitcher or bitonti.....I was ready. ;)

Originally posted by GROOVE VICTIM:
    Both of yall need to chill. If one thing is bringing down the music and the culture, it's this futile and perpetual negativity and bickering back at one another.

Peace
    Oh, yes, Oh Great Mixer of Star Suite, you are right..... [img]hail.gif[/img]

Groove,let them discuss the matter.Adults can handle it.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by konbit:
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] I don't think that your member status should determine the validity of your comments. </font>[/QUOTE]I expected this from you, matthew j, flypitcher or bitonti.....I was ready. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Hahahaha :D :D ;)
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

When going fishing..stay outta the lake where the piranas swim.

Originally posted by 1343:
    When going fishing..stay outta the lake where the piranas swim.
    This pirana is leaving the water for now....got to put my flippers on and get some work done....

Blue, see you in a few....work on your mental game(and your member status) while I'm gone, you'll have a test later.

;)

dj paradigm Guest

But i truely think that the reason were out of topics and many people here think that house music is dead maybe for the fact of the matter that over 75% of the people here on DHP are Djs who sometimes conflict on other djs ideals, or the same ole'-same ole' best edit or remix or deepest than the last mix that was post mix.
    Sometimes it seems as if theres a clash between Djs. Everyone is so judgemental on everything here its allmost as if there intimidated by one persons post, or even one persons reply.
    Hell, im for one who would say let new jocks get a chance of makeing an impact to the web site!
    Im for one in saying that we should give "MORE" input in every day society! Aids, Kids, Woman issues, Gay issues, whats going on with the world, etc.
    Just a thaught.
    Blue
    Hey Blue!..I was heavily criticized for bringing non-dance music related issues in here at one time...

Rise above the storm, don't stay under it.

Peace

Originally posted by dj paradigm:
    Just a thaught.
    Blue
    Hey Blue!..I was heavily criticized for bringing non-dance music related issues in here at one time... </font>[/QUOTE]Its just your thaughts, people are allways going to take cheap shots on your thaughts.
    Just be real in life and the only status you should have is the status of being one of gods children.
    Blue
    F/X For Life.
    Physical Heat Music.

Just a thaught.
    Blue
    If this is a new jack making an impact , i'de prefer it the way it was !

whats with sounding like a cak 1970's Pepsi commercial, why don't we talk about gay women with aids and what going on with the world instead, more interesting than your idea, you will find the topics you have mentioned are there you must have been doing something really important and stuff to miss em.

[ March 11, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Martin Red ]

guy, i hope to god your kidding.
    <a href=\"http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV\" target=\"_blank\">http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV</a><br /><br />\"grey matters\" recorded 020206<br /><br />toronto