Thread: Wanted: Kerri Chandler feat Arnold Jarvis - Inspiration vinyl

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Kerri Chandler feat Arnold Jarvis - Inspiration on vinyl? Or does anybody have a copy they want to pass on?

Also looking for Kerri Chandler- I Feel It 12" on Madhouse from 1995.

Been looking around for these 2, are they known as rare records?

Thanks

If your playing off of cd i can burn them for you as far as extra copies I dont have i use to though Peace Let me know if this works for you?
    eddie boom

Hi, thanks for the response... its crazy but just after I posted that message I found a copy of Inspiration on ebay for a reasonable price.

Im still looking for 'I Feel It' though... thanks for the offer and help but I want it on vinyl really, not ventured into the digital dj age yet, love vinyl to much... if I ever get enough gigs or have to travel extensively I will turn digital I think, save lugging around heavy vinyl and avoid any damage to my precious records!

Thanks again and take care

Greets..

'I Feel It' is found on the first Finger Printz EP. But this version has a small flaw. when pressed, it seems to have been mis-pressed for some reason. It starts right in the string-breakdown after the beats-intro, so the intro beats are not there. I checked with other who has this record and its the same on all these pressings. However, there is a DJ Deep compilation on Vinyl that has the full original with beats intro and all, but in Deep's edited version ( http://www.discogs.com/release/448436 ). Also it's found on 'A Basement, a red light..." Vol 2 CD (But not on the vinyl comp)

Great track.. One of my favourite Kerri tracks

[ September 04, 2006, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Bassmental ]

Hi, thanks for the info, I will have a look for that release. I do have the DJ Deep City to City compilation on vinyl, it is a great edit, but I have not heard the original version.

Thanks again

both the Deep edit and the original are very similar. Deep didn't do much work on it.
    Used to be rare that fingerprintz EP but i seen loads of copies around.

Good luck hunting. the track on the flip of this "I Remember.." is damn good too!!!

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]