attention nerds!
    Gear List for the track.
    Korg M1
    Korg Poly 800mkII
    Korg SDD-2000
    Roland R8mkII
    DBX160A compressor
    A&H Mix wizzard
    MOTU Digital Performer 5 (Sequencing only)

Hello Eric Justin.... [img]graemlins/respekt.gif[/img]

I liked it and could hear this track start a 'Cafe Del Mar' set..... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I kept getting my attention drawn to the 3 key melody, I think it's D-F-G. Try E-F-G and see what you hear. Or maybe it's the slide at the end note or maybe it's me adn my ear. But try E-F-G notes and see what you feel.

Anyway like I said in the beginning definitely works for me, just thought I'd give you anything that catches my attention in a questionable way and it's that begining note of the 3 note melody that did.

Thank you for sharing, Eric Justin, you do have that deep house flow.... [img]hail.gif[/img] ...when can it be licensed?.... [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    Just do not hate for the sense of hating be very constructive with anything you disagree with because you may have missed an important ingredient that helped cook your hate. My ingredients are: Peace, Love and Happibeats..... :-)

Jorge G pres."The Curious Jorge Show"
    Sunday, 3/02/2014
    mms://wm.cyberjamz.com/livearchive/Archive_20140330.asf

http://cyberjamz.com

Thanks Jorge, Im glad you like the track. It is DFG by the way. I don't know if the track will be licensed but you can download it for free by clicking on my signature below and scrolling all the way down. :D

Thank you very much, Eric.... [img]graemlins/respekt.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]hail.gif[/img]
    Just do not hate for the sense of hating be very constructive with anything you disagree with because you may have missed an important ingredient that helped cook your hate. My ingredients are: Peace, Love and Happibeats..... :-)

Jorge G pres."The Curious Jorge Show"
    Sunday, 3/02/2014
    mms://wm.cyberjamz.com/livearchive/Archive_20140330.asf

http://cyberjamz.com

Your track sounds real nice. Laid back groove. If I have to think of some criticism, try to tigthen up the DFG in some places. All in all, nice track!
    “Spend time every day listening to what your muse is trying to tell you”

Eric, feelin it, all in all its solid, if anything like the others I might just switch up the DFG pattern to give it more variety. Then again, we all don;t have keyboardests at our disposal.... Walk over to the Pitt music school and pay some keyboardist 20 bucks to give you a few solos

;)

Really liking your production progression. I am headed out to PGH this summer for a week to try and record some tracks at Preslav's studio, you been there? He has really improved it a ton. Sean Rudiman is all set up there too.

Aight meng, keep up the good work!