Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thanks...

  1. #1
    e-man Guest

    Post

    JMJ, you are the ****!! I listened to those edits in the car and i must say I was imepressed. I really like that girls, girls edit. Keep doing your thing. I'm going to play them tonight at Cosmos. I'll let you know the reaction. Peace.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,403

    Post

    Originally posted by e-man:
    JMJ, you are the ****!! I listened to those edits in the car and i must say I was imepressed. I really like that girls, girls edit. Keep doing your thing. I'm going to play them tonight at Cosmos. I'll let you know the reaction. Peace.
    Cool. Girls, Girls edit?? Which one was that??.......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  3. #3
    e-man Guest

    Post

    Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by e-man:
    JMJ, you are the ****!! I listened to those edits in the car and i must say I was imepressed. I really like that girls, girls edit. Keep doing your thing. I'm going to play them tonight at Cosmos. I'll let you know the reaction. Peace.
    Cool. Girls, Girls edit?? Which one was that??.......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]i think it was the fourth track on the cd. I'll let you know for sure this evening. i'm definitely going to beat a few of them tonight. The friend who was with me last night, she even liked them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,403

    Post

    Originally posted by e-man:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by e-man:
    JMJ, you are the ****!! I listened to those edits in the car and i must say I was imepressed. I really like that girls, girls edit. Keep doing your thing. I'm going to play them tonight at Cosmos. I'll let you know the reaction. Peace.
    Cool. Girls, Girls edit?? Which one was that??.......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]i think it was the fourth track on the cd. I'll let you know for sure this evening. i'm definitely going to beat a few of them tonight. The friend who was with me last night, she even liked them. </font>[/QUOTE]I still can't think which one that was, but as long as you like them and can use them, that's all that matters.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,291

    Post

    right on, E...I am sorry I missed your lady friend, it would have been nice to introduce her to my better half...

    Next time I will brign some cards and we can get some spades going. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    aka The DiscoPunk

    My Family: Thinking of You Productions
    My Brothers: www.nubangclan.com
    Don't sleep, man: www.spicypimps.com

    "My middle finger won't go down, How can I wave?"

  6. #6
    e-man Guest

    Post

    Originally posted by Beatdown:
    right on, E...I am sorry I missed your lady friend, it would have been nice to introduce her to my better half...

    Next time I will brign some cards and we can get some spades going. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    It's all good. She was just a friend who needed some air. Baby-daddy-drama. My girl was at work. Maybe we'll get together next time and play some spades or just shoot the shit. Hey, stop posting as the Creator; Deepspace9. Peace.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,403

    Post

    Originally posted by e-man:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Beatdown:
    right on, E...I am sorry I missed your lady friend, it would have been nice to introduce her to my better half...

    Next time I will brign some cards and we can get some spades going. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    It's all good. She was just a friend who needed some air. Baby-daddy-drama. My girl was at work. Maybe we'll get together next time and play some spades or just shoot the shit. Hey, stop posting as the Creator; Deepspace9. Peace. </font>[/QUOTE]Hahahahaha @ Deepspace9. I'm still banned and his mama's still a fucking klingon.......JMJ [img]graemlins/biglaugha.gif[/img]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,291

    Post

    I am not deepspacenine. If I want to call people wack, I just tell them.

    I talked to Sean Sounds and Rahaan last night and they are 99% sure they know who that is. I feel sorry for them, because they may have a beatdown coming soon. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    aka The DiscoPunk

    My Family: Thinking of You Productions
    My Brothers: www.nubangclan.com
    Don't sleep, man: www.spicypimps.com

    "My middle finger won't go down, How can I wave?"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,403

    Post

    Originally posted by Beatdown:
    I am not deepspacenine. If I want to call people wack, I just tell them.

    I talked to Sean Sounds and Rahaan last night and they are 99% sure they know who that is. I feel sorry for them, because they may have a beatdown coming soon. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]
    We know. Whoever it is was really pretty funny and we figured it was someone we knew, so you were one of the likely suspects. I wouldn't have been mad if it was you......JMJ :D
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •