Aaron Judge stops coppin\' a plea……….!

• October 17, 2017 at 12:48 PM #5284
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

Sanchez, however, is still on the ‘donut’……! (LOL!)

CC is gettin’ busy! Problem is that Yanks will have Keuchel and Verlander in either Games 5, 6 or 7. Verlander’s looking Jack Morris nice!

October 17, 2017 at 1:12 PM #5285
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Fletch, Cats are coming hard at Aaron Judge, Despite ,Aaron Judge being 15 years of age, My man/LOL, Fletch, It took Dave Winfield 11 years to stop coppin plea’s in playoff competition, Via, Dave Winfield getting a double to drive in 2 runs in the 11th inning during the 1992 World Series between the Toronto BlueJays vs the Atlanta Braves,

After, Dave Winfield went 1-21 vs the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1981 World Series, Featuring, Dave Winfield Apologizing to George Steinbrenner the next day for coppin a plea the whole 6 game series that the Los Angeles

Dodgers won and cats are coming mad hard at a 10 year old kid(Aaron Judge), For coppin plea’s in his very first playoff competition, My man/LOL.

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

October 17, 2017 at 4:31 PM #5289
    Participant

Mike,

Remember that lone hit of Dave Winfield, in the ’81 World Series? Dude wanted the baseball back! (first ever World Series hit!). Everyone in NY was pissed! You 1-22 and you want the baseball…….! (LOL!) George was so pissed, he went overboard on Dave, though; calling him “Mr. May,” and having cats like Howie Spira spy on him!

October 17, 2017 at 6:25 PM #5290
    Participant

Another thing: Aaron Judge f’s up in New York, he gets booed! Every great Yankee has gotten booed! (alright, except Jeter! LOL!). Age 15 don’t mean jack, in New York…..! (LOL!)

October 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM #5294
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Fletch, The reason why Derek Jeter was never boo’ed at Yankee Stadium, Is, Derek Jeter always played with a crew of cats that provided Derek Jeter insight and experience to not succumb to mad pressure situations in big games(Exhibit A:It’s very hard to boo a cat playing in a lineup of allstars and veterans threwout Derek Jeter’s career), Though, Derek Jeter had to excel in pressure situations too, Though, Knowing you have cats building with you on how to prepare and perform in

Pressure situations is, “Paramount”, For any cat and Derek Jeter had that and Aaaron Judge does not(Pressure primed veterans to lean on), But, Dave Winfield had Reggie Jackson, Greg Nettles, Lou Pinella, Willie Randolph, Bob Watson, Tommy John, Ron Guidry, Goose Gossage, Bobby Mercer, Oscar Gamble, Ron Rigghetti, Etc, Dave Winfield was, still, “Tossed in the light”, With his during the whole series, Despite the mad presence of World Series championship veterans in that

Yankee Clubhouse in 1981 and Aaron Judge does not have that as of yet, My man(Facts), Fletch, I do recall Dave Winfield getting his only hit and wanting the ball back during the world series in 1981(Money’s skirt was pulled up mad high during that whole series and that nonsense that Dave Winfield did mad him look worst via going 1-22 and being one of the top players in baseball in 1981, My man(Facts), Fletch, I used to Dave Winfield on occassions at the Citicorp Building(53rdst and

Lexington ave in Manhattan), During the early to mid 80’s(Dave Winfield was dating a young lady who was working for CitiBank ansd i was working for Price-Waterhouse and both companies were located in the Citicorp building during the 80’s(The young lady that Dave Winfield was dating was from Queens too, My man/LOL), Fletch, I was building with my man by the revolving doors in the Citicorp building leading to the Lexington ave and 53rdst E/F train station right outside

The Citicorp building in 1983 and my man saw Dave Winfield(Who walked right by me and my man), And my man said to me, “That’s, Dave Winfield”, That MF’s in a slump and i’m very sure Dave Winfield heard my man say that to me too and Dave Winfield was indeed ina very bad slump too, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.