Cheri – Murphys Law

• October 9, 2017 at 7:07 PM #5246
    Profile photo of BigscoreBigscore
    Participant

I know you remember this one Mike!

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by Bigscore.
    October 10, 2017 at 10:15 AM #5249
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Bigscore, ‘Murphy’s Law is very nice(Geraldine Hunt was the co-Producer for, “Murphy’s Law”, In 1982, And we both remember Geraldine Hunt’s plate, “Can’t fake the feeling”, in 1980, My man , Bigscore, The plate, “Working girl”, by Cheri in 1983 was nice

Too(Though, “Working girl”, Did not receive the attention and acclaim that, “Muprhy’s Law, “Working girl”, Used to get spins on the afterwork dance music circuit at Justine’s, Leviticus, Downunder, Lola’s, Pegasus, Etc, In 1983, My man.

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“Working girl”, By Cheri(1983)

“Can’t fake the feeling”, by Geraldine Hunt(`1980)

October 14, 2017 at 2:48 AM #5261
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

That annoying ass Smurf-sounding talk box turned me away from an otherwise swinging record! (LOL!)

October 14, 2017 at 10:54 AM #5262
    Profile photo of Mike JohnsonMike Johnson
    Participant

That annoying ass Smurf-sounding talk box turned me away from an otherwise swinging record! (LOL!)

Ditto!

October 14, 2017 at 11:41 AM #5264
    Participant

Fletch, Mike Johnson, How do you cats both feel about that, “Annoying ass Smurf sounding talk box”,(Fletch’s words/LOL), On the plate, “Jam On it”, by Newcleus from 1983(Produced by a Brooklyn cat that’s mad cool in Cosmo-D, My man/LOL).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“Jam on it”, by Newcleus(1983)

October 14, 2017 at 3:11 PM #5271
    Participant

Jam On It was another one I couldn’t stand! (LOL!) But the B-Boys used to pop lock and break dance HARD to that record! (LOL!)

October 16, 2017 at 10:24 AM #5272
    Participant

Fletch, Cozmo-D’s from Park Slope, I thought Brooklyn cats stuck together in regards to your lack of support for the plate, “Jam-On it”, Newcleus, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

October 16, 2017 at 10:51 AM #5273
    Participant

Fletch, Cozmo-D’s from Park Slope, I thought Brooklyn cats stuck together in regards to your lack of support for the plate, “Jam-On it”, Newcleus, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Oh, yeah, I know how much of a ‘Brooklyn joint’ Jam On It is! (LOL!)

October 16, 2017 at 4:08 PM #5275
    Participant

Fletch, If, “Love is the message”, Had that very annoying smurf sounding talk box in it, Would you have copped the plate and dance to the plate in a spot or park throwdown during the 80’s, Or even know, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.