"Craig Mack Docmentary"(2017)

• August 30, 2017 at 4:56 PM #5105
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

I learned alot watching this Craig Mack documentary, The first thing that i learned, Was, Craig Mack made a plate that Marley used to run on his in-control hiphop show in 1988 called, “Get Retarted”, By MC EZ, Which was Craig Mack’s MC name in 1988(Money was 17 years of age when he made this plate in 1988), Craig Mack put Bad Boy on the map with Flava in yea ear”, In 1994, But, Craig Mack did not capitalize on the success of, “Flava in yea ear”,

To continue to come off mad lovely during the mid to late 90’s with Bad-boy(Regardless of the success of Biggie in 1994, I still don’t how Craig Mack did not sign with Eric Sermon during the mid 90’s(Hit Squad consisting of EPMD, Redman, Keith Muarry, K-Solo), Since Craig Mack is from Brentwood, Long

Island where EPMD are from and another very prominenet cat from the basketball circuit comes from Brentwood, Long Island too and that cats name is Mitch Kupchak(Former North Carolina cat, Former Washngton Bullets and Los Angles Lakers cat during the 70’s thru the 80’s).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Craig Mack Documentary(2017)

“Get Retarted”, By MC EZ(Craig Mack/1988)

September 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM #5116
    Profile photo of Mike JohnsonMike Johnson
    Participant

This documentary is as much about Puff and Bad Boy records as it is about Craig Mack. Good to hear that he’s landed on a positive tip – rapping for God instead of guns. Good documentary.

September 4, 2017 at 6:06 PM #5118
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Mike, What’s truly bugged to me is, That, Craig Mack walked away from the music circuit with money(Not all of what he was supposed to get money/LOL, Though, Dealing with Puff, Walking away from Puff with money is a step up in one’s life, My man/LOL), Mike, Another cat who should have come off hard(Though he did for a short period or time), Was Black Rob from Uptown(Harlem), Though, Black Rob

Was still on the criminal side of life(Former stickup kid), For Puff to deal with during the late 90’s/early 2000’s, Black Rob’s album went Platinum in 2000, Yet, Black Rob was in the streets because of Puff jerking Black Rob for loot during the early 2000’s, Mike, Mase went

From Puff to the pulpit to during the early/mid 2000’s, Only to go back to rhyming during the late 2000’s, So, With good fortune, Craig
    Mack will have a lot more commitment and dedication to the religious circuit than Mase did, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.