"Dreamer", By BB&Q Band(1985)

• October 17, 2017 at 4:09 PM #5288
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

The plate, “Dreamer”, by BB&Q Band was extremely popular on the New York city dance music circuit in 1985/86, Curtis Hairston put in much work on lead vocals for, “Dreamer”, Which was produced by Jacque Fred Petrus and Kae Williams in 1985 on Earl Monroe’s Pretty Pearl record label.

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“Dreamer”, By BB&Q Band(Lead vocals by Curtis Hairston/1985)

October 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM #5295
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

I still to this very day bug on Earl Monroe wanting to sign Keith Sweat to his, “Pretty Pearl label”, In 1984, But, Curtis Hairston’s presence on, “Pretty Pearl, “Most definitely killed that noise”, Mad lovely(Facts/LOL), I’m very glad to have seen Curtis Hairston perform live at Club 88 in East Orange,New Jersey in 1987, Though, Shockingly, The crowd that night at 88 was not receptive to Curtis Hairston’s extremely gifted vocal talents, Which was very sad to see from a club that represents

Dance music mad lovely like 88 did during the 80’s and that night at 88, Curtis Hairston gave his all vocally and it most definitely made me feel very good to have seen what a true singer sounds like live, Despite the crowd at 88 being mad weak, Respect wise in regards to Curtis Hairston(Facts).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“The Morning after”, By Curtis Hairston(1986)

“Summertime”,By Curtis Hairston(Produced by Leroy Burgess/1983)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.