EPMD on Nore's show(09/27/2017)

• September 30, 2017 at 10:25 AM #5214
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

EPMD has a mad funny and very informative interview on Nore’s show yesterday, EPMD is building on Eric Sermon getting, “Stung”, For his in Staten Island during the early 90’s/LOL, EPMD having static with Rakim, EPMD being heavily influenced by Run and D(Run-DMC),EPMD getting sued by Eric Clapton and Roger from Zapp, Eric Sermons and Parrish signing, Keith Muarry, Redman, Das Effects, K-Solo, Nore getting a part in, “Paid in full”, in 2002(Mad funny story with that shit

Too/LOL), Nore getting stepped to by Maxwell/LOL, Eric Sermon being a stickup kid for 1 day/LOL, EPMD and Jalen Rose getting shot-up at in Ohio during the 90’s/LOL Nore’s show is mad grimy, Which makes for the very best interviews(Facts/LOL), Also, The cat that Eric Sermon was with before he was, “Stung”, in Staten Island(Referred to by Eric Sermon as The, “Force-MD Nigga”), Was, Stevie- D of the Force MC’s and to make matters worse/LOL, After Eric Sermon got, “Stung”, By

The stickup kid in Staten Island,(Money stung Eric Sermon for his loot, Ice, Benzi Box), Eric Sermon and his man had to drive back to Long Island with no music in the ride(Because the stickup kid, “Caught Eric Sermon for his Benzi-box from his car/LOL), That ride from Staten Island to Brentwood,Long Island is about 2 hours or just as long as driving from New York city to Philadelphia with no music in the Oj(Car/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

“EPMD interview on Nore’s show(09/27/2017)

October 9, 2017 at 6:04 PM #5244
    Profile photo of BigscoreBigscore
    Participant

This was a great interview!

I know Eric.

He’s a GOOD brother.

Funny as hell. I always used to tell him….”You should do radio”

October 10, 2017 at 12:11 PM #5252
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Bigscore, I heard E-Double(Eric Sermon) and P, Used to be around the way(Jamaica,Queens), During the late 80’s hanging with L and J(Jam-Master Jay(LL and Jay being mad crew with Supreme, Prince, Etc, and Sweety-Gee being L’s manager during the late 80’s and

Sweety-Gee was well-connected with Corley, Cat, Tommy Mickens, Supreme, Etc, And,Eric Sermon and Parrish were in that circle, When they would come out to Queens during the late 80’s, My man(Facts), Bigscore, For Eric Sermon to mention Hosea Williams(Well respected community and political activist during the 60’s,70’s,80’s,90’s/Rip), Etc, I most definitely know that Eric Sermon was not

“Soupin shit up”, While, Eric Sermon was resting in Atlanta during the 90’s, My man, Bigscore, Hosea Williams used to run with the SCLC(Southern Cristian leadership Conference in Atlanta with Dr.King during the 60’s), And for Eric Sermon connecting with a cat like Hosea Williams in Atlanta during the 90’s, Shows Eric Sermon’s community activism in the Atlanta area during the 90’s.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.