"It's not over", by Hunter Hayes(1991)

• May 19, 2017 at 10:34 AM #4607
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

The plate, “It’s not over”, by Hunter Hayes was vastly under-rated during the early 90’s(With the exception of Timmy Regisford runnin, “It’s not over”, At The Shelter in 1991 and Dj Burt at Club 88 and Stephon Johnson at

Cosmos in New Jersey/Facts), “It’s not over’, Was produced by Kelton Cooper in 1991, Money(Hunter Hayes), Sounds a lot like the Colonel too(Facts).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“It’s not over”, By Hunter Hayes(1991)

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Mike Barnes.
    May 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM #4611
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

Man, the Colonel’s influence was so obvious….!

May 20, 2017 at 12:36 PM #4616
    Participant

Fletch, Hunter Hayes from Newark,New Jersey, So, I’m very sure Hunter Hayes was listening to those very early plates by the Colonel(Exhibit A:”Runnin”, “Release the Tension”, “Celebrate”, “Music is the answer”,, During the early/mid 80’s, Etc).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 20, 2017 at 11:27 PM #4622
    Profile photo of Mike JohnsonMike Johnson
    Participant

This is a goodie. I used to rock this and “Why Can’t We Live Together” (Hunter Hayes).

May 22, 2017 at 9:11 AM #4624
    Participant

Mike Johnson, “Why can’t we live together”, Is another Hunter Hayes plate that received mad spins at the Shelter(Hubert st version), Club 88, Cosmos, Club America, Etc, During the early 90’s, My man(Facts), Mike, Hunter Hayes

Made a plate called, “Communicate”, In 1984, That, Timmy Regisford used to run alot on BLS back then(1984/85)(I cannot find the plate on youtube to throw it on the board to listen too, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.