James Harden copped a plea last night(Facts/LOL)

• May 12, 2017 at 9:35 AM #4580
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Money(James Harden), Should give his salary back to the Houston Rockets organization for the way he copped a plea last night vs San Antonio(Without Kawhi Leonard at that/LOL), Infact, The whole Houston Rockets crew copped a plea last night(Losing by 39 with Kawhi Leonard at that/LOL), Along with Tony Parker not playing due to an

Injury suffered in game 3, The Houston Rockets copped mad plea’s the whole series vs San Antonio, But, James Harden loves to pop shit about himself being the best player in the NBA(Lebron James loves to pop shit about being the best player in the world/LOL), And for James Harden to play like he did during the series vs San Antonio, Money

(James Harden), Has to be tossed in the light mad hard for his under-achieving play vs San Antonio(Money loves to play for the crowd when things are going well, But, James Harden fessed way harder last night vs San Antonio, Than he did vs San Antonio in the 2012 NBA finals, While, James Harden was down with the Oklahoma Thunder(Facts),

Cats have to, “Check”, Cats for excessive poor play during the playoffs, Especially when certain cats pop shit about being the best in this or that(Facts).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

May 12, 2017 at 11:02 AM #4585
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

From what little I saw, the entire Rocket crew was playing ‘expected’ D’Antoni defense……!

May 12, 2017 at 11:24 AM #4588
    Participant

Fletch, Cats look up to James Harden for leadership and support(Exhibit A:Mike D’Antoni can only layout the game plan, No matter how weak the defensive assignments can be), Fletch, James Harden pops that i’m the best cat in the

NBA nonsense, Though, Money does not have a history of rockin in the playoffs(Going back to 2012, When, James
    Harden was fessing so hard), Money was hiding from the pill vs San Antonio in 2012, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 12, 2017 at 2:17 PM #4591
    Participant

Fletch, Chris Paul is another cat who copped mad plea’s in game 7 vs Utah via Chris Paul hanging out at a spot with Paul Pierce after the game vs Utah(Exhibit A;Beggest game of the year for the Clippers and this MF is hangin out after the game makes a cat look like he doesn’t care about winning and embraces losing for an organization that has

Been losing for decades and that’s the type of attitude Chris Paul takes, Despite it Paul Pierce’s last game, shit, Go out the next week, Not after the Clippers lost the biggest game of the season for them, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 13, 2017 at 6:44 PM #4592
    Participant

Didn’t see OT of Game 5, but did Harden have a concussion! (elbow from Gasol?). If true, did Houston follow concussion protocol? Could explain lackluster Game 6! But TMZ caught him in the club after Game 6…..!

May 15, 2017 at 8:18 AM #4593
    Participant

Fletch, Did the whole Houston Rockets crew had a concussion too, My man/LOL, Fletch, I state this again, Cats have to check cats for fessing in big-time playoff games, Opposed to runnin mad excuses for cats just because, My man(Facts), and if true, How bad was James Harden’s concussion when TMZ tossed James Harden in the light at a spot

After a big-time playoff game that he performed very badly in and Houston needed to win, With James Harden’s stance of being the best cat in the NBA, My man(Facts).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

May 15, 2017 at 11:06 AM #4594
    Participant

Fletch, John Wall is another cat who likes to pop shot about being one of the elite cats in the NBA(We will see tonight/LOL), Fletch, There’s a bunch of cats who love to pop shit about this or that, Who do not have a very good history of rockin in big-time playoff games(Exhibit A:James Harden, Russell Westbrook, John Wall, Kevin Durant,

Kyle Lowery, Demar Derozan,Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Stephen Curry, Etc, Yet, When cats have the chance to show their worth in big-time playoff games/LOL, Certain cats get, “Mickey’s thrown in their drinks”,(Exhibit B:Like Stephen A.Smith has referred to when building about James Harden coppin a plea in game 6 vs San Antonio last

Week), My man(Facts), Fletch, John Wall pops that about being one of the elite cats in the NBA, Tonight, John Wall has the chance to show it tonight vs Boston, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 16, 2017 at 2:40 PM #4596
    Participant

Fletch, John Wall had an non-elite level game last night(Exhibit A:18 points 11 assists on 8-23 shooting from the field with no points in the 4th quarter and money calls himself one of the elite cats in the NBA/LOL), Opposed to John Wall’s adversary(Isiah Thomas), Having a elite level game(29 points 12 assists), Fletch, Cats who play for the crowd(Exhibit A:Celebrating after every good play that they make), Opposed to cats playing to win(Exhibit B:A cat

Making a good play, Though, Getting back on D to find his man), Will always play a very important role in regards to a crew being put in the best position to win(Especially big-time playoff games/Facts), John Wall and James Harden has alot of developing to do in this regard(Exhibit C:Playing to win, Opposed to playing for the crowd). Fletch, The matchup between Kyrie Irving and Isiah Thomas will be very interesting to watch, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 19, 2017 at 10:05 AM #4605
    Participant

Fletch, LaMarcus Aldridge is another cat who cops mad plea’s during playoff games too(Going back to his days at Portland a few years ago), My man(Facts), Fletch, Certain cats do not peform well under pressure(Why), Cats are not confident in their abilities to excel under adverse conditions(Big time playoff games, When you are expected to rock,

My man), Fletch, I always go back to Dennis Johnson going 0-14 from the field in game 7 vs the Washington Bullets in the 1978 Championship series(Exhibit A:Dick Motta poppin mad shit to Dennis Johnson the whole game, Including, Dick Motta saying, “Off”, Everytime Dennis Johnson made a pass to a teammate during the game, My man

(Facts/LOL), Fletch, Dennis Johnson came back the next year in the 1979 championship series vs Washington and Dennis Johnson won MVP of the series that included the Seattle Supersonics winning the 1979 NBA championship vs Washington in 7 games(Money came back and proved that he was a big-time cat in pressure situations the same

Way Dave Winfield redeemed himself in the 1991 World Series vs The Atlanta Braves, When, Dave Winfield had an 2 run double in the 11th inning to win the World Series for The Torono Bluejays, After, Dave Winfield went 1-21 in the 1981 World Series vs the Los Angeles Dodgers, While, Dave Winfield was down with the Yankees and Dave

Winfield did the ultimate fess and apologized to George Steinbrenner for his performance vs the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1981 World Series, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

May 19, 2017 at 12:32 PM #4612
    Participant

LaMarcus Aldridge is damaged goods! Them injuries have caught up with him!

Chris Paul spent too many years on a Clipper team that stayed the same, with no major moves!

John Wall’s problem is this: outside of Bradley Beal and a bit of Otto Porter, who else on the Wizards puts in hoops?

I had the Celtics going down in 6 to the Cavs, but giving Cleveland a tough time! Didn’t know they would get demolished at home like that in Game 1….!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.