• August 10, 2017 at 11:34 PM #5028
    Profile photo of bootyvaldovinosbootyvaldovinos
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbFMDqKfrhM&app=desktop
    Japan’s oldest DJ: 82-year-old plays techno in Tokyo nightclubs

August 12, 2017 at 11:56 AM #5032
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Bootvaldo, With god fortune, Maybe, Someone in the Shelter’s camp will scoop Timmy Regisford up on the young lady to have the opportunity to open up for Timmy Regisford at the Shelter one day, My man, Bootvaldo, I would love to go thru the young lady’s crates to see what type of plates that she has in her collection and maybe Sting(Rob), Her for a few of her plates that i don’t have in mine collection, My man(LOL), Bootyvlado, Pete Dj Jones was still rockin parties up until his

Passing In 2014 at the age of 79 years of age and Pete was rockin throwdowns since 1967, Infact, David Mansuco was still rockin throwdowns up to his passing in 2016 and David Mancuso was 72 years of age and rockin since 1970 too, My man, Bootvaldo, Good lookin in regards to the clip of the young lady still rockin throwdowns in spots at 82 Years of age(Bootvaldo, I wonder if the young lady has cats carrying her crates for her into spots, My man/LOL).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

August 17, 2017 at 12:49 AM #5040
    Profile photo of Mike JohnsonMike Johnson
    Participant

Interesting. She chops meat during the day and beats during the night.

August 18, 2017 at 10:29 AM #5046
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Mike Johnson, Though, The young lady runs Techno plates by night at spots in Tokoyo, I gurarantee that the young lady Dj has, “Love is the message”, In her crates, My man(Facts/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.