Lonzo Balls Pops/LOL.

• March 3, 2017 at 10:20 AM #4161
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Money(Lavar Ball), Pops much shit with his like he’s playing rather than his son(Lonzo Ball), Infact, I’ll have to do some extensive research to find out if Lonzo Ball’s pops ever played ball with the amount of shit poppin money(Lavar Ball), Is doing right about now/LOL, I do respect the confidence that Lavar Ball has in his son, Though, Just give us

Basketball purists your basketball accolades too(Exhibit A:Who was Lavar Ball rocking in his day to become qualified to pop shit like he’s doing right about now/LOL).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

March 3, 2017 at 10:35 AM #4162
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

And continue to rest in peace, Mr. Marbury, who, I’m sure, did the same thing with Stephon and his boys……!

Pops talking just like any proud parent! That’s why I tried to keep my moms away from my sandlot football and cross country and track meets! Leave it up to her, and “he’s going to the Olympics,” despite my track game being wack! That’s why I got a day job! (LOL!)

Shoot, I ‘inadvertently’ started talking about my son being ‘Steve Carlton nice’, despite being seven and can’t even find the plate, yet! (LOL!)

Parents do this shit all the time…..! (LOL!)

March 3, 2017 at 10:36 AM #4163
    Participant

Lonzo needs to get some meat on them 6-6 bones, though! I thought Michael Carter Williams was bony in college…..!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Fletch.
    March 3, 2017 at 10:40 AM #4165
    Participant

Now, my only concern with Pops is him talking about branding and endorsements, and Lonzo not even declared for the draft! Talk like that might get the NCAA hawking the UCLA campus! That type of talk is a problem!

But talking about how nice your son is, that’s normal parent talk!

March 3, 2017 at 11:12 AM #4167
    Participant

Fletch, I most definitely understand a very proud parent soupin up their children(Via publicly or privately, My man/LOL), Though, For the shit that Lavar Ball is poppin, Money(Lavar Ball), has to expound on who he was rockin in his day on the basketball circuit in California(Exhibit A:Lavar Ball’s the type of cat who will say that he used to rock

Raymond Lewis, Who was the best cat to come out of California in any era and that’s coming from Bill Walton, Marques Johnson, Cheryl Miller, Doug Collins), Etc, My man/Facts), Fletch, Pete Edwards and another one of my boys used to tell me about Stephon Marbury’s pops soupin Stephon Marbury up at IS8(Summer HS tournament),

The Adidas camp at Fairleigh Dickerson University in Montclair,New Jersey during the 90’s, Etc, I heard Mr.Marbury was a very funny cat with his in regards to poppin shit about Stephon, Infact, Fletch, My moms and pops never wanted to come to any of my games during the 70’s, Because of my moms propensity to run up on a cat/cats

For poppin shit about me, My man(Facts/LOL), Fletch, Lonzo Ball is 5 years old, Money will gain weight accordingly as the years go on and Lavar Ball is poppin the type of shit that will most definitely have NCAA investigators run up on Steve Alford’s program at UCLA(Especially with another Ball son signing with UCLA for 2018, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

March 27, 2017 at 1:41 PM #4381
    Participant

Practice Squad, 1994
    Lavar Ball, DE, New York Jets, #99

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/67784/that-time-lavar-ball-lonzos-dad-was-a-cocky-nobody-on-jets-camp-roster

In all fairness, props for making a pro football practice squad! (not many get even this far!). And he put on Gastineau’s number, for a minute!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Fletch.
    March 27, 2017 at 4:13 PM #4383
    Participant

Fletch, At least Lavar Ball has some creditibilty on the basketball circuit during the mid 80’s at California State to justify his reason for poppin shit, My man/LOL, Fletch, The football stuff is secondary(At least to me, My man/LOL), Though, Lavar Ball would not admit that his son got cracked this morning on Tirst Take with Stephen A.Smith, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

April 28, 2017 at 3:38 PM #4568
    Participant

“Never in the history of modern day shoe endorsements have the big companies all stepped away from a potential top pick nearly two months before the NBA draft,” ESPN’s Darren Rovell wrote. “But the proposition that LaVar, who has been representing Lonzo on the deal, was offering also has no precedence.”

“But LaVar Ball is not one to give up. He has other shoe companies on his mind and is looking as far as China to find a deal for his son….”

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/lonzo-lavar-ball-nike-adidas-under-armour-shoe-deal/ujtxdyj4djs117c8kwrv6i10n

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.