Remy will end Nikki's career(Facts/LOL)

• February 28, 2017 at 10:26 AM #4114
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

If Nikki ever gets too souped to battle Remy in a live setting(Exhibit A:Pay for view), That encounter will most definitely end Nikki’s career mad lovely(Facts), As long as Nikki keeps it on wax in regards to Nikki’s battle with

Remy, Then, Nikki has a chance to survive, But, If cats in Nikki’s camp soups her up to want to go rhyme for rhyme with Remy, Then, Nikki will end up like Cannibus(Facts/LOL), Nikki’s from Baisley Projects in Jamaica,Queens and I do hold the Southside dear, But, Not when it comes to rhymes(Facts/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

“Shether”, by Remy(2017)

February 28, 2017 at 11:24 AM #4115
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

That track was destructive!

However, word is that Remy was recently live, and forgot the lyrics! (LOL!)

Time for both of them to go to bed!

Where are the days when Lyte was the standard………….?

February 28, 2017 at 12:47 PM #4118
    Participant

Fletch, Where are the days when Shante was the standard in regards to rhymes(Though, Most of Shantes rhymes were written by Kane during the 80’s, My man/LOL), But, Shante battling live was all Shante(Pre-rehearsed rhymes or not, My man/LOL), Also, Lyte did not want none of Shante rhyme for rhyme(Lyte had cats write rhymes for her too

(Exhibit A:LL penned the rhymes for Lyte on, “Self Destruction’, In 1989 and Lil Shaun penned some of Lyte’s plates during the 80’s/90’s too, My man/Facts), Fletch, I’ll forgive Remy for using her I-phone to recite her rhymes on Flex’s how last year, My man/LOL.

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

“Remy rhyming on Flex’s show”,(2016)

March 2, 2017 at 9:32 AM #4137
    Profile photo of Mike JohnsonMike Johnson
    Participant

Well, on the one hand it’s sad that Minaj is sucking up all the shine for female rappers – she’s so overly commercial now. Azealia Banks could have been in the thick of it, but she’s a little too much of a head trip. On the other hand, I guess this “bitch” fight will be good for ratings, but it seems like folks a little too old for this.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Mike Johnson.
    March 2, 2017 at 9:51 AM #4140
    Participant

Mike Johnson, Kane has stated on an interview with Vlad(VladTV), That he(Kane), Would battle Rakim for 500-G’s and Kane and Rakim are 50 plus years of age in regards to your prior comments about cats being to old to battle on

The mic, My man/LOL, Mike, A cats never to old to step to another cat lyrically(Exhibit :Shan vs KRS last year and Shan and KRS are 50 plus years of age too, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Kane says that he would battle Rakim for 500″G’s:

March 7, 2017 at 8:22 PM #4196
    Profile photo of MurfMurf
    Participant

just heard dis…

nikki u a dun dead already

March 8, 2017 at 9:27 AM #4199
    Participant

I wish Nikki was still down with Meek or Nikki can recruit Drake or Wayne/LOL, In regards to a battle between Nikki and any male MC she chooses(Exhibit A:Drake, Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Etc), vs Remy and Pap(Papoose), and the loser has to get out of the business for 3 years live on pay for view(Wishful thinking/LOL), That’s how cats go rhyme

For rhyme with pressure attached(Facts/LOL), Now as long as Nikki does not recruit King Los from Baltimore,Maryland to go rhyme for rhyme with her vs Remy and Pap, Remy and Pap will most definitely come out on top in a duet rhyme for rhyme battle in a live setting vs Nikki and anybody but King Los(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

March 11, 2017 at 9:10 PM #4219
    Profile photo of MurfMurf
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.