The Official NCAA Basketball Thread, 2016-2017…….

• November 15, 2016 at 11:44 AM #3394
    Profile photo of FletchFletch
    Participant

Late start, but post all NCAA joints this season here! (yes, I started a separate All-America thread! LOL!)

Champions Classic, at the Garden, tonite…..
    Michigan State v. Kentucky
    Kansas v. Duke

November 15, 2016 at 6:21 PM #3397
    Profile photo of Mike BarnesMike Barnes
    Participant

Fletch, Duke plays at the Garden every year(Though, It seems like it, My man/LOL), But, Mike Krzyzewski has never signed a cat from New York city to play for Duke(Long Island and upstate New York don’t count in regards to Elton Brand, My man/LOL), Fletch, We have built about Mike Krzyzewski’s reluctance to recruit New York city cats for the past 36 years that

Mike Krzyzewski has coached at Duke, But, For a cat to play in New York city as much as Duke has for the past 36 years and Mike Krzyzewski has never signed a cat to play for Duke in 36 years is mad bugged to me, My man/LOL, Fletch, Picture, Michael Jackson performing with the Jackson 5 and solo for his career, and Michael Jackson not performing at the Garden and

The Apollo(Shit, Why would Michael Jackson perform if Michael Jackson did not perform at the Apollo and the Garden whenever Michael Jackson was appearing in New York city during the 70’s,80’s,90’s, Etc, My man/LOL), Fletch, Miles Bridges is nice with his for Michigan State(Money was givin it to Kansas last week), My man(Facts), Fletch, Josh Jackson did not

Impress me vs Michigan State last weekend(Maybe, The stage at the Garden will bring out what i heard about Josh Jackson tonight vs Duke and Jason Tatum(Who is drug nice with his, But, I don’t know if Jason Tatum will play tonight due to an sprained ankle or Knee injury from last week), Fletch, Keep an eye out for Dennis Smith at North Carolina state(6’3 point

Guard who plays alot like Stephon Marbury coming out of HS, But, With better ups, My man(Facts), Fletch, What’s going on with Connecticut and Kevin Ollie(Cats not poppin that NBA nonsense for Kevin Ollie right about now, My man/LOL), Fletch, How did St.John’s do last week, My man, Also, Fletch, Amare Jefferson is 45 years old/LOL(24 years old), Which makes Amare

Jefferson an modern day Ed Spriggs(Who was a former mailman before John Thompson signed Ed Spriggs to play for Georgetown in 1976-1980 at 27 years of age, My man/LOL).

Much respect
    Mike Barnes

November 17, 2016 at 1:53 PM #3412
    Profile photo of DaveRDaveR
    Participant

It’s that time again

November 17, 2016 at 4:55 PM #3414
    Profile photo of MurfMurf
    Participant

Nice to see u gloating about shit…

Man if u paid for shit then tell everyone to get ur money worth….

Love u.. ur like a patrick bateman/house nigga xo

plus u voted trump lol

November 18, 2016 at 10:09 AM #3420
    Participant

That Maui lineup looks good…..!

November 20, 2016 at 10:45 PM #3432
    Participant

Watching Nova-UCF! Why Nova scared of Taco Fall……????? Dude worked on game, and now cats in the paint are like, ‘oh, shit’…..!!!!!!(LOL!)

I did not know Johnny Dawkins is now UCF’s coach…..!

37-30, so far……!

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Fletch.
    November 20, 2016 at 11:25 PM #3434
    Participant

Nova’s depth too much for Taco and ’em, though…..!

November 21, 2016 at 10:19 AM #3438
    Participant

Fletch, I see that St.John’s is 2-1, My man(St.John’s plays in the Battle of Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas on Wednesday vs Michigan St), So, That should be a very early test to see how St.John’s progress for the rest of the season,

My man(Facts), Fletch, How did Villanova play vs Central Florida and how did Josh Hart and Phil Booth play(Phil Booth Most definitely should have been award MVP of the championship game vs North Carolina this past season), My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

November 21, 2016 at 4:14 PM #3442
    Participant

Fletch, I see that St.John’s is 2-1, My man(St.John’s plays in the Battle of Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas on Wednesday vs Michigan St), So, That should be a very early test to see how St.John’s progress for the rest of the season,

My man(Facts), Fletch, How did Villanova play vs Central Florida and how did Josh Hart and Phil Booth play(Phil Booth Most definitely should have been award MVP of the championship game vs North Carolina this past season), My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Mike,

Nova looks good! Too much depth for UCF! Josh Hart looks good! But why Kris Jenkins tried to contest a Taco Fall ‘slinger’ was beyond me! (LOL!).

November 21, 2016 at 6:06 PM #3444
    Participant

Fletch, Was Phil booth starting(He should be, My man), Fletch, Josh Hart has a very good chance to show NBA cats what type of player he can be(Shooting guard on the NBA level, So, with good fortune, Money has worked on his jumper, My man), Fletch, Since i brought up Ed Spriggs afew threads ago, Cats like IvonJoseph(Georgia Tech), And Ronnie Highsmith(Georgetown),

Were two old cats who played on the Division 1 level at 27 years of age(Ivon Joseph), And 25 years of age(Ronnie Highsmith), Infact/LOL, Fletch, Do you remember the 1985 NCAA regional finals game Tech vs Georgetown, Featuring, Ivon Joseph getting ready to chin-tap Ralph Dalton for fouling him very hard, But, The refs did not call it in the 1st half and Ivon

Joseph fouled Ralph Dalton very hard right back in the 2nd half and Ralph Dalton fell down mad hard and got up like he wanted to, “Move furniture”, With IvonJoseph who was mad ready to move on Ralph Dalton mad lovely and Billy Packer knew this by saying, “You don’t want to mess with Ivon Joseph, Ivon Joseph is a 27 year old man who can handle himself/LOL, Fletch,

One of my boys played with Ivon Joseph at Miami Dade Junior College in Miami, Florida during the early 80’s(Exhibit A;1980-1982), Infact, Miami Dade’s crew with Ivon Joseph that my man played on lost in the 1982 National Junior college championship game to Midland Junior college featuring, Spud Webb in Hutchinson,Kansas(Where the National Junior college

Final 4 was held back then in the 80’s), Fletch, My man told me Bobby Cremins was recruiting Ivon Joseph mad hard in 1982, Along with Terry Holland(Former head coach for Virginia during the mid 70’s to late 80’s, Terry Holland is mad tall at 6’7 and Bobby Cremins is 6’4, My man(Facts), Fletch, Kris Jenkins has a chance to take advantage of the opportunity that came his way

In the final seconds of the championship game vs North Carolina via Kris Jenkins making that last second shot(Exhibit B:Like Michael Jordan did vs Georgetown in 1982), Fletch, I’m not stating that Kris Jenkins has Michael Jordan talent/LOL, I’m just stating that a cat making a shot like that, That decides a game, Has no other way but to approach the next season with mad

Confidence to elevate his game mad lovely via Krish Jenkins coming in to this season in top condition(Was he in that Central Florida game, My man/LOL), Working on his game this past summer(Fletch,Did you see a change in Kris Jenkins game that he did not have before, Like low post moves or moves to get open shots and opportunities for other cats on Villanova’s crew, My

Man), Fletch, Donald Williams did not Capitalize on his opportunity to elevate his game after Donald Williams made 2 long range jumpers that put North Carolina in a better position to win the 1993 Championship vs Michigan and Donald Williams came into the next season without a handle at 6’3, Which meant that Donald Williams would have had to play the point guard

Spot in the NBA, Though, Russell Westbrook was the big guard for UCLA during hi career at UCLA and Darren Collison and Jordan Farmar were the two point guards playing in the backcourt with Russell Westbrook for UCLA during the mid 2000’s, And i never thought Russell Westbrook would be drafted as a tpcik(the 4th pick in 2008, So, Donald Williams had a chance to

Work on his ballhandling and showing a very good feel for the game(Though, Donald Williams was hurt most of his junior year in 1994 and his senior year in 1995 was not that good as his sophomore year in 1993), My man, Fletch, Cats playing on a big

Stage like the NCAA championsho game and rock and hit the game winning shot and a cat does not capitalize off of that has no one to blame but himself for not elevating his game to NBA status, My man(Facts).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.