Gotta Keep Faith Rec.
Member # 12298
[size=18]SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS "KUMASI"[/size]
Original Mix (6:48)
SB In Da Deep Mix (5:44)
Lost In Ghana Mix (5:32)
Deep…in the jungle! Before reaching Miami, the Italian boys must have spent some time in Africa to prepare this single.
Hard to avoid these two guys when it comes to GKF! They are everywhere. Producers, remixers, deejays… Ezio and Jean have been involved with Gotta Keep Faith Records since the very beginning of the story.
The “Original Mix” is the perfect balance between deep and afro-house, drums seems to be played by an entire army of bongos, and the mama’s vocals are going to put the crowd into a trance. The “SB in Da Deep Mix” really sounds like some true Italo-deep-house from the early 90’s and includes a crazy synth solo. But the guys must have been too deep in the jungle! That’s where they got their inspiration for this “Lost in Ghana Mix”, an Afro hypnotic version which could definitely be used as a war chant. Glad they came back in one piece!
- FOREMOETS POETS - “ CONGRATULATIONZ WITH THIS. I predict mad spins.”
- RUBEN ALVAREX - “Nice Afro vibes into the "original" mix......my favourite - 7/10”
- DAVIDSON OSPINA – “DEEP!!! Really feeling this guys..Thank you. Will support.”
- JAY TRIPWIRE – “Really feelin the original mix!!! That’s some hot stuff!!”
- DJ RORK – “ Thanks for your dope. My Favorite mix is “Lost in Ghana Mix”. Great sound, good vibe. I played on my radio show. Peace!
- MICHAEL FOSSATI – “Spiritual Blessings present a wicked production titled "Kumasi" that cleverly combines deep house with afro influences, being served in three different flavors. First is the 'Original Mix' which uses a fierce, slightly afro-tribal flavored groove as base for warm melodic synths, a jazzy piano and hypnotic female African chants. Next is the 'SB in Da Deep Mix' that takes the track to the deep house territory with deeply thumpin' beats and great chords. Lastly three is the afro-centric 'Lost in Ghana Mix' that makes you feel you are in the jungle with its hypnotic vibe created by crazed-out synths, the African chants and a relentless afro groove.”
- STEVE FRISCO – “Thanks for this great release, I really love this traxx. Perfect song. The voice is incredible. Good work. My favorite mix is the Original Mix.”
- DEAN SERAFINI (JJaz project magazine) – “This is a wonderful example of deep yet accessible house music. There are three mixes of which my favourite is the “SB In Da Deep Mix”. The guys themselves acknowledge that the track owes much to the early 90s Italo House scene. It actually takes me back to a time when a trip to a certain Spanish island meant blue skies, lots of San Miguel and music like this all night long. The “Main Mix” is built on tribal beats and beautiful keys with a touch of more progressive synths hinting at tougher edge that plays with you gently as you try to anticipate what’s coming. The “Lost in Ghana Mix” goes straight for the jugular, taking you deep into the underground with African beats, edgy synths and ethnic vocals. Quality!”
- DJ LEON EL RAY - “This is a deep deep trip. A Spiritual Trip and i go with this one. Original mix hypnotise me for movin....”
- DJ KIK (Groove Session – France) – “This release is great, the "Original mix" and the "SB in da deep mix" are very deepness, the "SB in da deep mix" will be played on my radio show soon.”
- SOY MUSTAFA – “nice little package will deffo be on these!”
- B.K. (Newwaveradio.co.uk) – “Thanks for the hook up's with the music..been playing em on my shows..”
- CHARL CHAKA INFUSION – “As always your record label never dissapoints. Will def play these out.”
Promo exclusive on: